Friday 5 February 2010

watching yourself

Stumbled across the yourflowingdata website via twitter. It allows you to record data that you think is interesting via twitter, visualise it in some way, and choose how much you want to share. It suggests that it helps you develop self-awareness of the patterns in your life. I suppose in that sense it functions like keeping a journal, in that if you read through past musings you can get a sense of where you are repeating yourself, what you might want to change in your life. I haven't had a go at it yet because I am already using my twitter account for other specific purposes so would have to set up a separate twitter account, which involves generating a different email address etc etc etc. Could be interesting as a tool for self-reflection, if I get the time. I like that it allows you to choose how much to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment