Thursday 9 September 2010

relevant blogging elsewhere

This blog is currently on ice, even if my thoughts are not. Since March 1st 2010 I have been working as a Research Associate for the Digital Cultures Research Centre, University of the West of England. The DCRC is located in the Pervasive Media Studio, and we have been awarded a Knowledge Transfer Fellowship grant by the AHRC to develop our research into the Language and Value of Pervasive Media.
My interest in the ethical issues around pervasive media will continue to inform this research, but I probably won't have time to keep this blog going as a separate strand, but there are these two outlets for my thoughts:
pervasivemedia.wordpress.com which will attempt to document the progress of the DCRC project
&
grannieswithmobiles.blogspot.com which will contain my personal ramblings

2 comments:

  1. Good to know from your post. It is really good to read relevant blogs from people who has passion in writing. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i'm still hopping that you can update this blog of yours.

    ReplyDelete